This course will discuss the best practice management and fundamental leadership skills to go back into your practice and make a meaningful difference.
This course is aimed at physicians and their support staff who are hoping to or currently running their own private practice. The agenda and faculty was carefully designed to provide a high-level guide and guidance on areas of practice management that can be the most challenging, complex and consuming of time, energy and resources.
At the completion of this coursework, we would expect the attendees to leave with a broad understanding of the common challenges one might face as a physician-owner and how to navigate their practice to the most successful route!
- Practice Organizational Structure
- Scope of Responsibilities for Practice Administrators
- Staffing: Recruiting for longevity & Retaining your team
- Scheduling: Setting the day properly
- In Office, ASC, or Hospital – Deciding & Credentialing
- Billing and Insurance, the Basics
- Contracting with payors: Evaluating and renegotiation
- Authorizations and Handling Denials
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Marketing, Growth Planning, Expanding Provider Base
- Compliance & Accreditation
- Optimization for Practice Transition/Partner Investment