This session is designed to describe the state of the art in neuromodulation practice from an array of perspectives. This includes innovation, product development and clinical research as well as emerging treatments.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the key components of a state of the art pain practice.
- Discuss emerging pain treatments, supportive evidence, and practice integration.
- Develop a framework to foster innovation and involvement in clinical research in any practice environment.
- Describe the neuroscience and clinical data surrounding the use of virtual reality.
Defining Success in Chronic Pain Practice
Julie H. Huang-Lionnet, MD MBA
Neuromodulation "Outside the Box"
Leonardo Kapural, MD PhD
Opioids: Real World Management in 2020
Charles E. Argoff, MD
Emerging Pain Treatments: TBD
Dawood Sayed, MD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- Neurology Neuromodulation Workshop
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Pain Fellows
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Neurosurgery Residents and Fellows
- Certificate of Attendance: Advanced Neuraxial Neuromodulation
- Controversies in Intrathecal Therapy