This session will review the utilization of neuromodulation to treat a range of chronic pain conditions. Cases will be presented followed by a discussion of each scenario. On- and off-label use of neuromodulation devices will be discussed. Will include interactive audience discussion for each case using an audience response system.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize conditions and identify patients who may benefit from treatment with neuromodulation.
- Describe different approaches to the spine.
- Explain how different waveforms are used in treating chronic pain.
Rany T. Abdallah, MD PhD MBA
Rajni K. Jutla, MD
Joshua M. Rosenow, MD FACS
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- Oral Abstracts - Pain/Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Oral Abstract - Pain
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Pain Fellows
- Certificate of Attendance: Advanced Neuraxial Neuromodulation
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses): A to Z in Neuromodulation