6:45 AM - 7:45 AM Saturday, January 25
The highest-ranked abstracts will be selected for presentation. There will be six concurrent sessions broken up by abstract topic. Check back soon for more session information.
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- Research in Neuromodulation: Trials and Tribulations
- Outcomes and Access to Neuromodulation for Women and Underrepresented Minorities: A Call to Action
- Engineering Principles of DBS and SCS in Clinical Practice: Emerging Concepts
- Open- vs. Closed-Loop Neurostimulation and Enabling Biomarkers
- American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Session: Integrating Neuromodulation Into Multimodal Pain Care
- Caesars Palace