This session will present case studies on challenging neuromodulation cases with a group discussion on best practices and learning points associated with each case. On- and off-label use of neuromodulation devices will be discussed. Will include interactive audience discussion for each case using an audience response system.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the challenges inherent in various types of neuromodulation patients.
- Describe the multitude of ways to combat challenges as they arrive in your neuromodulation practice.
- Recognize typical pitfalls associated with specific neuromodulation cases and the various ways to avoid them.
Johnathan H. Goree, MD
Ellen Lin, MD
Nader Pouratian, MD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Session: Integrating Neuromodulation Into Multimodal Pain Care
- Plenary Session III
- Placing Leads Elsewhere: Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Keeping Up With the Dynamic Field of Neuromodulation: Mentoring, Educational and Teaching Techniques of the Future
- Strategies to Personalize Invasive Neurostimulation Therapies