Within psychiatry, neuromodulation has mainly been explored using a small group of intracerebral targets. This session explored some of the other psychiatric conditions for which neuromodulation is being studied with emphasis on new neuroanatomic targets and new therapy selection.
- Accelerating Non-Pain Physician Awareness of the Role of Neuromodulation: A Discussion in Healthcare Delivery Science
- Partnering with our Patients to Optimize Outcomes
- Neuromodulation and Neurosurgical Mentorship and Educational Development
- Controversies in Targeted Drug Delivery
- Plenary Session III: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials