8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday, January 15
The Late-Breaking Clinical Trial session emphasizes the most recent and groundbreaking research in the field of neuromodulation.
- Accelerating Non-Pain Physician Awareness of the Role of Neuromodulation: A Discussion in Healthcare Delivery Science
- Partnering with our Patients to Optimize Outcomes
- Neuromodulation and Neurosurgical Mentorship and Educational Development
- Controversies in Targeted Drug Delivery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Mechanisms: Results from Animal Studies