4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Saturday, January 15
This series of talks will focus on how to appropriately position neuromodulation therapies and compare with other therapies based on Safety, Appropriateness, Fiscal Neutrality, and Effectiveness.
- Accelerating Non-Pain Physician Awareness of the Role of Neuromodulation: A Discussion in Healthcare Delivery Science
- Partnering with our Patients to Optimize Outcomes
- Neuromodulation and Neurosurgical Mentorship and Educational Development
- Controversies in Targeted Drug Delivery
- Plenary Session III: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials