This session will present recent technological advancements and novel indications related to peripheral nerve stimulation. The technological advancements will include novel stimulation waveforms, electrode technologies, and control algorithms. The session will also present emerging indications of peripheral nerve stimulation, such as sensory restoration and detrusor underactivity.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe novel stimulation waveforms for peripheral nerve stimulation.
- Describe novel electrode array technologies for peripheral nerve stimulation.
- Describe emerging indications of peripheral nerve stimulation.
- Describe preclinical and clinical methods to develop novel peripheral nerve stimulation therapies.
- Accelerating Non-Pain Physician Awareness of the Role of Neuromodulation: A Discussion in Healthcare Delivery Science
- Partnering with our Patients to Optimize Outcomes
- Neuromodulation and Neurosurgical Mentorship and Educational Development
- Controversies in Targeted Drug Delivery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Mechanisms: Results from Animal Studies
Lee E. Fisher, PhD
Nicole A. Pelot, PHD
Emily L. Graczyk, PhD
Tim M. Bruns, PhD
Sridevi V. Sarma, PhD
Kip A. Ludwig, PHD