This year 's NANS Invention, Investment, and Invigoration (I3 ) Forum is designed to provide an interactive platform for review and discussion of emerging information technology topics in health care, peripheral nerve stimulation technologies, and a discussion on accelerating innovation. This year’s Forum will focus on the “Ecosystem of Neuromodulation.” The forum includes clinicians, scientists, engineers, industry, and investors, among others. This activity is not eligible for CME credits and separate registration is required.
- Neuromodulation Cadaver Course for Neurosurgery and Neurology Residents and Fellows
- NANS Advanced Therapies Workshop For Pain and Neuromodulation
- Intrathecal Therapy: Case-Based Learning and Hands-On Skill Training
- Engineering Principles of DBS and SCS in Clinical Practice: General Introduction and Emerging Concepts
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses)