The Neuromodulation Cadaver Course for Neurosurgery and Neurology Residents and Fellows combines didactics on deep brain stimulation, laser ablation and responsive neurostimulation for epilepsy, spinal cord stimulation, dorsal root ganglion stimulation, and intrathecal drug delivery systems, as well as other approved clinical applications of neuromodulation strategies, with practical hands-on training in a cadaver lab. This workshop offers a platform for multidisciplinary networking opportunities and creates excitement in the neuromodulation space. This course is designed for neurosurgery residents and fellows as well as PGY-3 and PGY-4 neurology residents.
This workshop will take place January 13th, at the Nicholson Center in Orlando, Florida.
Attendees of the Workshop Will Be Provided:
- Two night's stay (room & tax) on Wednesday, January 12 and Thursday, January 13
- Round trip airfare (non-refundable coach)
- Transportation between the Nicholson Center and hotel
To be eligible to complete this survey, your specialty must be in the Neurosurgery or Neurology fields.
Workshop participants must be NANS members in good standing. NANS membership at the Student/Trainee/Resident rate is $50.
Application due Monday, November 1, 2021, at 1:00 pm CDT.
- NANS Advanced Therapies Workshop For Pain and Neuromodulation
- NANS i3: Ecosystem of Neuromodulation
- Intrathecal Therapy: Case-Based Learning and Hands-On Skill Training
- Engineering Principles of DBS and SCS in Clinical Practice: General Introduction and Emerging Concepts
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses)