NANS 26th Annual Meeting Abstracts
ABSTRACT PRESENTATION TEMPLATES
E-poster submitters are asked to use the paper poster template.
The NANS 26th Annual Meeting Abstract Submission site is closed.
All correspondence, including acceptance letters, will be sent via email to Presenting Authors.
ACCESSING AN ABSTRACT AFTER THE NANS ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SITE IS CLOSED
After the submission site is closed, only Abstract Submitters are able to log in to the submission site and view a “read-only” version of the abstract submission.
- Login to the abstract submission site using your NANS username and password.
- Click on the navigation tab, "My Abstracts," and you will see the abstract(s) you submitted.
- In the table under the column titled, "Actions," select the icon that looks like a notepad to view your abstract submission proof.
- If you would like to print or save a copy of the proof, click on "print this page for your records" at the top of the submission proof page.
CAN I EDIT MY SUBMISSION?
Data for abstracts cannot be changed after the abstract submission site has closed. Once the review process begins no changes to the submissions are allowed – no exceptions. Please note that any typographical or spelling errors, improperly formatted titles, etc., will NOT be edited by anyone at the NANS office.
WHAT ARE THE PRESENTATION FORMATS?
Oral Presentation: The highest-ranked abstracts are selected for an Oral Presentation in one of the Concurrent Sessions. The highest-ranked Late-Breaking Abstracts will be selected for an Oral Presentation. These sessions are awarded CME credits. In accordance with ACCME’s Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, the Presenting Author of an abstract accepted for an oral presentation cannot be employed by an ACCME defined ineligible company.
Paper Poster: Highly ranked abstracts accepted for a paper poster presentation will present their work on individually assigned poster boards during the interactive poster session. The Presenting Authors of accepted paper posters are responsible for printing the poster and bringing it with them to the meeting. The paper poster session is a non-CME session. There are no restrictions on the financial relationships of the Presenting Author for abstracts accepted as a paper poster presentation.
E-Poster: Some abstracts will only receive an acceptance for an electronic poster (e-poster). However, all accepted abstracts are required to submit an e-poster of their abstract to be included in our meeting publications. There will not be moderated sessions or physical presentations of e-posters during the meeting. E-posters are available during the entirety of the NANS Annual Meeting. They will be available to view on monitors at the meeting, in the meeting app, and on the meeting web page. All accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the society’s journal, Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, following the meeting. They will be published exactly as they are submitted with no exceptions.
The Presenting Author of an oral presentation, paper poster presentation, or an e-poster must register to attend the NANS 26th Annual Meeting by Friday, December 2, 2022, for any accepted abstract to remain in the program. If the Presenting Author does not register by this date, all accepted abstracts by the Presenting Author will be declined. If not able to assume the responsibilities of Presenting Author, a Change of Presenting Author Form must be completed and submitted by November 18, 2022.
CHANGE THE PRESENTING AUTHOR FOR AN ABSTRACT
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS AND EXPENSES
The Presenting Authors for all accepted abstracts (oral presentation, paper poster presentation, and electronic poster) are responsible for all expenses associated with attending the Annual Meeting, including:
- Meeting Registration
- E-poster Administrative Fees
- Paper Poster Printing
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE NANS 26th ANNUAL MEETING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SITE
- Deadline for Change of Presenting Author Form: December 29, 2022.
- Deadline for Presenting Author to accept invitations: Wednesday, December 21, 2022.
- Deadline for Presenting Author to Complete Registration: Friday, December 2, 2022. The Presenting Authors for oral, paper and electronic posters must be registered by this date.
- Deadline for DRAFT Oral Presentation Submission to NANS: December 16, 2022.
- Deadline for FINAL Oral Presentation Submission to NANS: December 30, 2022.
- Deadline for paper poster Submission: January 6, 2023.
- Deadline for E-poster Submission: January 6, 2023.