The Forum is designed to provide an interactive and dynamic platform for the review and discussion of emerging topics, informatics, technologies, clinical applications, and economic and regulatory issues impacting the development of emerging technologies. This event will showcase new and innovative companies in our ever-expanding field. The Forum will include discussions on a broad range of topics, including partnerships, funding strategies, FDA requirements, as well as the emerging global ecosystem for neuromodulation devices and patient selection.
The forum includes clinicians, scientists, engineers, industry, and investors, among others.
- Cash award and certificate for “Best in Show”
- Opportunity for company exposure to industry figureheads and physician key opinion leaders
- Opportunity to exhibit throughout the meeting to over 3000 members
This is a non-CME session.
On or before November 4, 2019: $125
After November 4, 2019: $175
Introduction to Neuromodulation and Marketplace
Market Outlook and VC Funding Potential
Company Selection Announcement
Break and Networking Session in Exhibit Hall
Top 3 Companies – Presenting Company Announcement
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- Neurology Neuromodulation Workshop
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Pain Fellows
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Neurosurgery Residents and Fellows
- Hands-On Cadaver Course for Engineers
- Certificate of Attendance: Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Course Directors: