6:45 AM - 7:45 AM Saturday, January 25
The highest-ranked abstracts will be selected for presentation. There will be six concurrent sessions broken up by abstract topic. Check back soon for more session information.
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- Plenary Session III -- Spinal Cord Stimulation Studies: Time of Reckoning
- Plenary Session IV -- Interpreting New Evidence in the Field of Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Structural-Functional Brain Mapping Workshop
- Challenges in Neuromodulation for Pain
- American Academy of Pain Medicine: Multidisciplinary Pain Care to Optimize Neuromodulation Outcomes
- Caesars Palace