This session will examine the implications of Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) programming by industry and physicians on individual patient experience and overall clinical outcomes. We will review the basics of SCS programming. We will discuss industry and physician training regarding SCS training. We will review SCS programming in major landmark studies and requirements for SCS programming in clinical trials.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the basics of SCS programming.
- Discuss what is known for major landmark studies regarding SCS programming.
- Examine the impact of industry programming and physician programming on clinical outcomes.
- Explain what is required in terms of SCS programming for clinical trials.
- Discuss training for industry programming and physician programming.
Basics of Spinal Cord Stimulation Programming
Kenneth B. Chapman, MD
Discuss What is Known for Major Landmark Studies Regarding Spinal Cord Stimulation Programming
Kiran V. Patel, MD
Can Spinal Cord Stimulation Programming Follow an Algorithm?
Jose De Andres, MD PhD FIPP EDRA EDPM
Does Programming Matter?
Magdalena M. Anitescu, MD PhD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses): A to Z in Neuromodulation
- Engineering Principles of Spinal Cord Stimulation and Deep Brain Stimulation for Clinicians
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Programming: Basics, Science, Coding
- Introduction to Intraoperative Neuromonitoring for Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Thematic Abstract Presentations