This session will present case studies on challenging neuromodulation cases with a group discussion on best practices and learning points associated with each case. On- and off-label use of neuromodulation devices will be discussed. Will include interactive audience discussion for each case using an audience response system.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the challenges inherent in various types of neuromodulation patients.
- Describe the multitude of ways to combat challenges as they arrive in your neuromodulation practice.
- Recognize typical pitfalls associated with specific neuromodulation cases and the various ways to avoid them.
Johnathan H. Goree, MD
Ellen Lin, MD
Nader Pouratian, MD
Faculty and Presentations subject to change.
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Pain Fellows
- Certificate of Attendance: Advanced Neuraxial Neuromodulation
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses): A to Z in Neuromodulation
- Controversies in Intrathecal Therapy
- Plenary Session II -- When It's Time to Say No: Patient Selection