This session will present case studies on challenging neuromodulation cases with group discussion on best practices and learning points associated with each case.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the challenges inherent in various types of neuromodulation patients.
- Describe the multitude of ways to combat challenges as they arrive in your neuromodulation practice.
- Recognize typical pitfalls associated with specific neuromodulation cases and the various ways to avoid them.
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses): A to Z in Neuromodulation
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA) Session
- Brain-Based Pain Therapies
- Improving Outcomes with Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders
- Neuromodulation Primer-Advanced Practice Providers & Residents and Fellows