Chronic abdominal pain, pelvic pain and axial low back pain can be very difficult to treat with conventional methods. In this section, we will explore the appropriate uses as well as advances of using neuromodulation to treat this challenging pain.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the rationale and targets for neuromodulation in chronic abdominal and pelvic pain.
- Recognize the approach to manage pain with neuromodulation devices.
- Describe current treatments and advances for hard to capture pain.
- Identify indications for stimulation
- Certificate of Attendance: Advanced Neuraxial Neuromodulation
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses): A to Z in Neuromodulation
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA) Session
- Brain-Based Pain Therapies
- Improving Outcomes with Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders