This section will explore advances in and indications for neuromodulation for peripheral pain syndromes, including peripheral nerve pain, headache/facial pain, peripheral neuropathy, and cancer treatment–associated pain.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss rationale for and advances in peripheral nerve stimulation.
- Describe current treatments for headache and facial pain.
- Recognize and appropriately manage cancer treatment–associated pain syndromes.
- Identify indications for sphenopalatine ganglion and vagal nerve stimulation.
- Certificate of Attendance: Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA) Session
- Brain-Based Pain Therapies
- Improving Outcomes with Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders
- Neuromodulation Primer-Advanced Practice Providers & Residents and Fellows