During this interactive session, we will discuss industry partnerships and ancillary revenue streams in a neuromodulation practice. We also will provide insight into how to get involved on a national level to advocate for other neuromodulators and yourself.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify decision points for engaging with new industry partners/technologies, as well as managing relationships with industry in your practice.
- Describe clinical and ancillary revenue streams in place in practices, including office visits, interventions, pharmacy, durable medical equipment, consulting, research, medicolegal work, and physical therapy.
- Discuss issues at a national level related to neuromodulation and NANS legislative fellowship experience.
- Hands-On Cadaver Course for Engineers
- Neurology Neuromodulation Workshop
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Neurosurgery Residents and Fellows
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Pain Fellows
- Continuum of Care from Wearables to Non-Invasive Brain Neuromodulation