In this session, we discuss how neurology and NANS can partner together to improve deep brain stimulation (DBS) outcomes and foster collaboration between DBS neurologists, general neurologists, advanced practice providers, and neurosurgeons.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe effective strategies toward growing a premier DBS program.
- Discuss partnerships with NANS and industry that aid in growth of DBS as a field.
- Identify motivators and professional growth targets of DBS neurologists.
- Neurology Neuromodulation Workshop
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Neurosurgery Residents and Fellows
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses): A to Z in Neuromodulation
- Thematic Abstract Presentations
- Plenary Session I: Expand Our Minds in Neuroscience