During this session, we will discuss the A to Z of implementing neuromodulation in practice, including patient identification, recruitment, screening, surgical pathway, and tracking outcomes. We aim to provide pearls of academic and professional wisdom.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify emerging pain treatments, supportive evidence, and practice integration.
- Support your skills and practice confidently, humbly, and gracefully to patients and peers.
- Explain how to enter the real world and manage opioids in the community and beyond, including patient selection, risk mitigation, and common pitfalls.
- Neurology Neuromodulation Workshop
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Neurosurgery Residents and Fellows
- Neuromodulation for Advanced Implantable Therapies: A Hands-On Cadaver Course for Pain Fellows
- Advanced Practice Provider Course (PAs, NPs, Nurses): A to Z in Neuromodulation
- Thematic Abstract Presentations